Tuesday, September 17, 2013

eureka

well here I am again , and guess what ?? no not a new planet in our solar system ,not another small bacteria discovered in the Russian government ,and no definitely no wins on the pools for me !

BUUT we have a working dyno software !

oh YES!

thanks to andy's brilliance , I have a new adc board created from a picture ,and progged by his high electronicness,  and stuff me it works .

mmm colour graphs n stuff . I have even managed to get it to work on a pc that has lots of power ,and print on a 3 in 1 printer a g85 hp thingy .

this means that we are now fully functioning , and as a test we put andy's saab on there and ,although it suffered some ecu induced  limpness (connected with a disagreement between the front and rear speed sensors) , it made exactly the same bhp to the 10th of a bhp , on each run , so repeatability is excellent.

joy joy JOY.

now to play with my data logging innovate stuff and get tuning .



 
 
 
 
 
 





 

robert

No comments:

Post a Comment

please,close your eyes and hit random keys ,the message, if there is one, will be analysed ,and you might get a prize .